you keep pushing me away
Thursday, July 9, 2009 / 8:15 PM
Listening to : I Caught Myself - Paramore



Screw it, i screwed my oral. damn. its an easy topic : teenagers.
but i screwed it. shittzzxzxzxz!

Anyway i still haven't start studying for O lvl.
Should i be panic or not ah? please tell me. lol.
I want to take my english oral fast leh. hehe.
then science practical (my teachers hoping that i score in it since
i suck in theory. lol. not surprising.)
Faster la finish. I want to go out of twss alrdy.

SORRY la, there's no proper update. i lazy ah.
i want to eat icecream ben & jerry laaaa. ):
k bye.


"You're pushing and pulling me down to you,
But I don't know what I want,
No I don't know what I want.
You got it, you got it,
Some kind of magic.
Hypnotic, hypnotic,
You're leaving me breathless.
I hate this, I hate this,
You're not the one I believe in.
With God as my witness"

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook