please not again
Friday, July 31, 2009 / 10:02 PM
Let's update a proper one alright. All because of Hudy. She FORCED me to update. hehe.
So I skipped schl ystrday and today. Uhuh. hoho. I just can't go to schl. lol.
I enjoyed ystrdy's-not-going-to-schl with mirah. We spent MOST of the time doing Chem.
Im also proud that we managed to finish half of the prelim questions. hehehe.
For today, i went for my dental appointment, in hoping for extraction of my wisdom tooth.
I went Jurong Medical Cntr at 11am with mama. I was fcuking scared la. The place is so scary.
Okay no la, tipu la. Place dier cool but then scared of the feeling pain of extraction of my tooth.
I was feeling so freaking scared la oi. Then they X-RAY my teeth and so i met the doctor.
The doctor told me the risk of blablabla and then she said i have to do the surgery on a different day.
aiyooo, ni part feeling relieve plus wahlao. haha!
So the trouble of me feeling so scared is sungguh tidak perlu. =.=
Okay, so this week i really missed a lot of schl stuffs. I have to catch up.
Prelim is in few weeks time.
O lvl is in 3 months time.
So what am i doing now?


Labels: L O L