early morning
Saturday, July 18, 2009 / 7:00 AM

I don't think its gonna be a long post.Im getting restless each day, I don't know what im doing.
I have not started my revision for my major exam, damn it.I just can't get myself to open up the books and read every sentence of it.Also, digesting it in my head.The dates are getting closer but im still here doing nothing.Nothing seems to make me study.

Even my mum has been asking,
" Asl kau tk blaja? org nk dkat O lvl org buka buku je. aku tgk kau asyik2 main computer je. mcm mane nk pass? da la tu balik rumah balik. tros mkn,tgk tv atau main computer tros tido. apa nk jadi?"
and i just keep quiet. no words to say la kan because its true.

I have so many wishes that i have. (speaking of wishes,it reminds me of Harry Potter : its(the current movie) awesome but suggest the not-so-die-hard-fan of harry potter not to watch this. better wait for the next movie for harry potter which is the last one!) sidetracked,sorry. So yeah. Okay, i alrdy forgot what to say. haha selenge nye suriani bte rohman ni. alaa bye la. da terlupe.

I want to sleep all day long la. Saturday: my sleeping day frm now onwards.
No more hanging out, no more town-ing.
Im not gonna bother any texts or calls today.
eh alamak. dad woke up alrdy! need to go back to sleep!
timecheck: 7.31am!


"and i want this to be over,
i so want this to be through.
in the end somehow it
always comes back to you"

- Katherine Mcphee, Everywhere I Go

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook