lately i've been hard to reach
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 / 9:02 PM
yo.
im okay,don't worry,
despite the nearly breakdown today.
Anyway, physic practical (theory of the practical actually) was quite okay.
Oh we had our english enrichment course where Ms Collyn (an american teacher)
taught us about English Paper 3, reading aloud.
Tmrw's gonna be picture discussion and the next day's gonna be convo.
Ermmm im gonna end my school at 5pm for tmrw and friday.
sucks. i know.
thats the reason why i nearly breakdown.

Next week however is our free week. Holiday,you can say.
Pls, i wanna meet cuzzys and friends. haiya.
I can't wait for Abg Imran's wedding day anyway. ^^


"In my shoes, just to see
What it’s like, to be me
I’ll be you, let’s trade shoes
Just to see what I’d be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other’s mind
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other’s eyes"
-Eminem , Beautiful


I love Eminem.
Trust me if you're in an anger mood, do listen to his songs.
I feel better each time i listen to his songs :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook