if only
Monday, June 22, 2009 / 7:39 PM
I really do wanna update abt my bestgirls day out but
I wanna post a whole page of the pics we took.
Since i still haven't receive yet, i just wanna update these few pics.
heeeheee...

ANIS! KAU PEPANDAI JE EDIT GMBR NI?! HAHAA!
but anyway, just look at it.
IF only Lydia,Anis and I are minahreps, i think we WILL look like this.
Oh gosh. IRRITATING KAN ?!
YA ALLAAAAHH, JAUHI KAN AKU DARI INI SEMUAAA! HAH!
Sorry la, bukan nk pandang rendah pada minahreps but... nvrmind. heheee.



and,
i love the sharing folders la. mcm cool gtu.
but still i don't know why i can't open the real file of these pictures. -_-



ok da. bye! update abt it soon.
look at my facebook la k if you want to see other pics. :D

btw,
I WANT MY HOLIDAY TO BE EXTEND!
I DON'T CARE!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook