i don't know why
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 / 11:07 PM
I'm glad Wan got tru the next round. ^^
congrats yo. once again, kak fila feed him fast. too thin. very thin. haha.

Meeting Mia today was as usual. I missed her. Pity that Haimin couldn't tag along.
So we went around our usual places. I bought a v-neck shirt at cotton on. Sale la kay. But at least its like my baby,Billvy who loves wearing v-neck ^^ hehe. then met Dre and Rhinney? And thank you very much for the bubble tea Dre. Afterwhich i head home early and finished off my hmwk.


I have alot to talk about but i just can't seem to put in words. Im just tired of everything. Yeaapp,everything. ahhh, nvrmind. i think i rather not talk abt it. Im just having a rough week. Been emotional, angry at almost everything. I could be laughing and smiling all this while but i just can't fake it anymore. Im tired of it. I want to let it go so badly. I really do. so what is the thing that i want to let go so badly? im not sure. or maybe i know the answer but i just kept denying it? ahhh life is sucha bitch.

Anyway, i miss baby so much. i need him ):

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook