hot & cold
Sunday, June 7, 2009 / 10:03 PM
Should i talk about my saturday? hmmm, all i can say i love my t-shirt ^^ huahuahua. I think i should buy the yellow one. hehee. so back on my Saturday. I made a last minute plans with Fhiez. We planned to meet at 3pm but in the end we met at 5pm at Bugis. Its not me who's late but its Shafiz,as well as Ju. Fuck them! hhaha.

And so after we met, we walked all the way to Funan. They went to have a quick meal while i find for my MP3. The only mp3 left is the 8GB and so i didn't take it. haiya. Anyway i only have hundred bucks in my bank and i need another hundred. damn,i need to save money again.

After Funan, we made our way to Clarke Quay and then to Marina. I wasn't on my best mood anyway. I should have walk on my own. The boys kept complaining to slow down and to take a break but i don't want to. After a very very long walk and then my searching for somethings, i decided to go home. So i left the boys alone and 700A-ed home.

Well,sucha boring Saturday i have but im glad i met shafiz anyway. movies next eh fhiez? Let's watch Transformers 2 ! weeeeee! and Acap. Oops salah. Casper. Thanks for the songs! haha!

Hmmmm its 7 June right now(time check; 10:40) and in a couple of hours, someone will turn legal eighteen. I looked back at my archive on this very same day and i found myself laughing by myself. hehehe. Oh well, i better go now. tkcr readers.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook