haruskah aku biarkan engkau pergi
Monday, June 1, 2009 / 8:51 PM
I don't like this year's malay paper.
I really prefer last year's paper 2!
I hate this year's paper!
Im just so mad abt the compre.
I can't do the paper, i really
have no confidence in getting
A for it.
Looks like im gonna retake again!
arrrgggggghhhhh!
but overall, i have to thank my
beloved malay teacher,cikgu ifa.
For guessing the dialogue's
topic correctly.
pheeww, i think it helps me alot. hehe.
BUT
still i don't think i can ace it.
fuck it!

I got class tomorrow for two pathetic hours only. Combine class with 5A, if im not wrong.
And the next day, i have a class too. It will end at 5pm. arrggh.
Then on Thursday, I have class till 3pm.
On Friday, i end schl at 5pm. grrrrrr!
So tell me, should i be whining or not.

I ate waffle chocolate today! yey!
I miss ice kacang, and i definitely miss calamari from chippy!
and besides that,



i miss the cendol man at bandar pontian. hehe,
Mia jom kiter balik kampung! haha!
release stress pat sane.
makan roti prata pat sane! hehe.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook