My baby ^^
I cried in my class today,together with Lydia. Uh huh. why?
errm, simply because we made careless mistake in our maths paper and
we found out if we do it correctly, we would get the marks we wanted.
Well,for me not exactly. I just want a C5 or even better B4 and thats enough.
but nooooo, i got C6. I know i should be thankful which i am but i knw i could do better.
Alah,sedih la. sedih sedih sedih sedih sungguh-sungguh. ):
Results?
Its horrible. I've flunked for most of it.
But for this two weeks i have to focus for my upcoming Malay exam.
Its on first of June.
This is my second try. Thats why I have to get A2/A1.
I don't wanna take three times laaaaahhh! ):
On the brighter side, finally i get to meet my 22nd floor neighbour ystrdy.
We chilled, we talked,we laughed.
We realised that we've been neighbours for 10 years but
we didn't even know each other's name until this year. lol !
and now, he's gonna be busy working while i'll be busy studying.
sometimes life can be so whatever. -_-
I'm tired
and i can't stop sneezing from just now.
hajar: haha nk tag, tag je lah k. lol ! da bagus tu masuk nitech. Sec 5 buat stress je!
Nurun: Hello babe! heheheh (: i miss you btw!
Finah: Hehe i've linked you too! So far i cannot cope. seriously. lol! its been tough laah. tak suke sec 5 life pls. malas pls. hehe.
Nurelly: Hmmmmm, sounds interesting... lemme think about it. hehehe. thanks for telling me! mcm tau je org tgh carik camera! lol !
hudy: ahhhh,shudduup you! hahaha!
zuraa: hehe tkde pape la awak. :D
phyque: hahaa mrepek la kau. gi mkn loci-mai kau. huahuahua!