
My aunty have somekind of "open house" but not that "open house" cause
its only for the close ones since she's moved into a new house.
Mama was the cooker and asked me to go there on my own.
So I went there straight after i met Yasmin and Iman and thank god,
i didn't get lost or missed the busstop. Lucky i know the place. (:
- Reached there,a video was shown. an old family gathering video.
- Then i took control of the computer and showed my cousins
some fags dancing in youtube. they were good thou. - Past midnight,mama and the rest wanted to go home but i decided to stay over.
We watched some ghost movies : Pocong vs Kuntilanak and Momok.
Ended up, im the only one who's still awake. -_- - Slept at 3am and woke up at
9pm 9AM!(Hudy spotted this -.- )
That was on Friday.
So on Saturday was nothing much. I helped abit and then Cik Yem
put Fast & Furious 4 on but i fall asleep while watching it.
Then we ate spaghetti which is superduper yummy. heheeee..
At 3pm, we got ready. I wore Kak Hidayah's clothes since i didn't bring any.
blablablablabla, the food was delicious as usual.
The kids were hyper , they kept singing
"I want nobody nobody but you.."
(wait, that was on Friday. hahahahah!)I taught Qistina and Quraisyah to say WASABI with the actions !
and also i taught Qistina to gelek-gelek.
Videos in youtube but somehow i don't know how to rotate the video. bleaah.
Then at 11pm, my family went off first cause papa wanted to drink kopi first. -_-
the end.
Labels: te te te te tell me