I don't know whether i should tell everyone about my link that was changed.
Only the closest ones so far that had the access to my blog.
I also thought of putting my blog in private with no special reason.
Just felt like doing it thou but i know, its gonna be troublesome.
I think its my mood swing that controlled my feelings nowadays.
dammit, i hate mood swings. fuck period!
And i've been not following the Gossip Girls series now.
So much things happened and no time to be online for more than 5 hours.
damn! My O level mother tongue is coming up real soon.
I really am not prepared for it. I had my B3 last year,
and aiming for A1 this year but i feel i can't do it.
I know with my attitude towards the homeworks given now,
i cannot achieve the goal i want to.
Oh did you receive the news that i don't have any camera now?
Yeah, like shits. I am cameraless for now. My brother lost it.
I haven't even upload my pictures with Anis that day.
And now, its lost. Great! Just great.
BUTmy brother knows how to cover it up for me.
He knew that i couldn't live without any cameras.
So we're gonna survey for some cameras soon.
hopefully, i will get a good camera. :D
Ok, time check its 4:32pm!
i haven't revise nor did any homework.
I better go now.
bye martians.
I'M MISS MY MIDNIGHT CALLS ):