Life without camera is super boring.I miss getting the thrill and feeling when i capture some moments of my life.I really need a new gadget, i seriously do.Timecheck: 4.27pmMy plan today is to make a trip to BPP,and find a place in MacDonald
and open up my books and start revising.
But as you can see, im blogging. At the same time, im watching Spongebob too
while Anje is having her nap on the bench.
Im home alone now cause i refused to tag along with my parents to some wedding.
arrrgggh, i have such a dull life.
Schooling is so fucking tired. I don't care if teachers are reading my blog,
but school sucks bigtime!
Somehow, because of the O lvl cert that i aim for, i have to endure evrything.
It seems so easy at first but as i get along the way, its not what i predict it would be.
I can just relax, take my time and when it comes for the major exam,
i just do what i know and thats it. Its over.
Of course, that will be what i do
IF i don't care what my results would be.
But i can't do that,
OBVIOUSLY. -_-
Fyi, i watched two movies this week.
First, it was Jangan Tegur with Yasmin on Wedsnesday and then
17 Again with Yasmin and Iman yesterday.
The first one was alright, its a good movie but if you're the person who's
looking for more scarier ghost/movie then don't waste your time to watch it.
For 17 Again, for me i rather watch it at home. As in i wait for the dvd.
but overall, its funny yeah but i only laughed for a few seconds and then
i have this irritated look when i heard this makcik (who's age 30-40) produced the
most irritating laugh i ever heard.
Can you believe it, even if its the touching scene, she still laugh.
argggggghhhh, she really get on my nerves man!
I guess i got a lot to tell but i can't waste my time anymore.
I need to go.
Bye martians.