what makes you think that way?
Monday, March 30, 2009 / 9:40 PM
So did anyone find my new link yet? haha. If you did by blogsearching, hurray for you! haha. Im very lazy to go around and tag other people that i've changed link. Well, my bet. I've changed links for alot of time. Let's just pray that i will stay long with this link. *wink*

Anyway, while everyone is having the determination of studying hard for O lvl since our teachers are complaining about our attitude to studies, I still don't know the reason why i took this challenge to go thru O lvl. But like my dad said, i'm too young to have regrets in life. So i can't say that i regret taking this route. However,i find it tough for me now. I can't sacrifice my leisure time, I can't even concentrate in doing something but somehow, im scared of not performing up to the standard of my teachers. Mrs Foo commented that "Im trying so hard in my studies" while Mr Tan said "But not that hard enough (while shaking his head)." the pressure is on but im not doing anything at all. arrrgggh. i can't wait to end school goddamit! ):

On the other hand, im happy with my life now. Im so content with it. Somehow, im still in denial. I refused to admit the feelings that im feeling. Maybe im a lil bit afraid or maybe im just not ready yet. Oh well, i don't think i should bring this up. Im not at the stage where i could spill all this. Its not the right time yet. Just so you know, this feeling is going deeper than i thought it would be. hehe.

I guess i should go now. Chill out martians. Btw, just tag if you found my blog. tyvm :D

There’s so much craziness surrounding me
There’s so much going on it gets hard to breathe
All my faith has gone you bring it back to me
You make it real for me

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook