Hola to all, surprised to see an update on a weekday? haha, me too. ok sounds fake. anyway, i ditched school today. Not on purpose alright. I woke up at 8am today and realised the alarm didn't went off. argh, i was upset though. I spent most of my time doing english last night and Ju knew how tired i am yesterday. Still, i did the homework and finished it up before ten. Then i asked my brother to teach me Amaths question which im stucked at but stopped halfway cause i need to call that pakcik. After talking, i resumed on my Amaths despite being sleepy. Ended up sleeping at midnight. You see, after my hardwork in completing my homework but didn't get to turn up in school in the end. Wasted.
In less than half an hour, i gotta meet Sumirah who's gonna pass me my homework for today. See, another set of homework. arggh. School has been taking most of my time this year. I can't even think about anything else. All i ever think is homework,revision,school and homework back. I envied those who moved on to Ite life. At least, they're trying something new and they're not afraid to flunk their O levels. Wherelse us, we're struggling now. Its amazed that
SOME people realised that we're not up to O lvl standard. They're saying we're
NOT working hard enough and we should proceed to Ite life instead. At some point i feel what they said its true but what can we do? We can't turn back. So now, we have to endure this challenge that is given to us. Come on Blaise, i know we can do it!
I missed Descartes so much, yes i feel you Fhiez! haha!
We had so much fun last year despite the ups and downs.
It seems so difficult for us to hang out since we're busy with our own things.
I don't even know when i'll meet Kiddie. I miss talking to her.
It seems that i don't know what to tell her thru online. Too many stories to tell.
Its better if we meet kiddie!
Fhiez, im sorry that i couldn't be there for you when you need me.
But im thankful enough that you're there for me when i need you.
I so miss your lame jokes and pranks and shoutings along the corridor in school.
All in all, I miss Descartes so much.


ALERT! ALERT!
MOCCA IS COMING TO SINGAPOREEEEEEEEEEE!!
Im so not gonna miss it,
i waited for, lemme see, 2-3 years for this moment to come?!
thank god they're coming! :D
Alright gotta go, peace out martians!
p.s.Btw, have you heard about Chris Brown and Rihanna?! hahahahahahahhahaha!Honestly, i don't pity Rihanna at all.Labels: taking control