Stop,read and sigh.
Soundtrack : Crush - Cute Is What We Aim For
Mood : Ready For Anything

Hola everybody. I'm back once again. Currently i'm working on my Social Studies essay and i finished my Chemistry worksheets. So i'm left with English,Maths and another History that i wanted to do. Hmmm i'm not boasting or anything. I just feel like telling. haha. buuh,whatever.
I've been wondering when is my hair gonna grow any longer. Haish, i guess i have to wait for another few more months. Oh I almost forgot, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Haha its for everyone and not only couples okay! haha! Well, how did i spend my today huh? I actually tagged along my parents to my papa's friend's house. Blablablablabla. Back home at 8pm.
I'm starting to hate myself for not having time for myself. Arggh,I'm getting fat. All i do is eat,eat and eat when i'm at home. Everytime i'm doing my homework,i'll be eating some snacks or any other foods. I can't help myself or stop myself from eating. And P.E. is killing me! I can't do my standing broadjump. I can't run my 400m or 2.4km and beat the time that is given. Ok actually i did but not my usual timing which is i don't even remember. I have to go for a jog. Anyone? haha.
Since next week there'll be a gig. Nunu's gig. I guess i'll be going. I'm gonna bring the whole of my neighbours living here at Blk 154 to the gig okay Nunu?! hahah! Good luck to you and your band my girl! hehe!
And Grandma is coming back home tomorrow. Yey? -_-
Chill Yanie chill.
Have you ever think about your future? What's its gonna be? What you're gonne be?
Well,i did but i think its impossible. ):
Labels: postive mindset