rise and fall
Sunday, February 22, 2009 / 8:41 PM
Ten random things.
  1. My common test is tomorrow and i don't feel the heat yet.
  2. I'm tired and i still haven't take my bath yet.
  3. I studied only for my history and a bit of chemistry so far.
  4. I think im going to flunk my tests.
  5. I can't wait for Mocca to be in Singapore.
  6. Im attracted to Emporio Armani phone.
  7. I miss my girls, Yasmin and Iman. (Don't forget our movie date on Wednesday!)
  8. Im hungry again, despite the lunch i had just now.
  9. Im addicted to Insomnia - Craig David
  10. Finally, i think im going to have my bath and then eat and then revise my history again

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
lalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalal....

Chiao Martians!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook