i want baby!
Saturday, January 3, 2009 / 10:43 PM
I can't wait to go to school! haha, i miss school (ok wait, i can't believe i said that). Since i didn't go to school on Friday(so sorry Lydia) , i really can't wait to go! New class, new environment! But i'm gonna miss the old Descartes! haiya. Actually im not totally ready for school. I didn't buy new shoe,new bag,new pencil box but who cares? Its my fifth year, i don't feel the thrill in buying new stuffs for school anymore. :/

Anyway, I received my Bursary Award today! hehe $250 in the bank already. Tak orang kaya k Mia! I'm gonna use the money to buy New Moon and Eclipse or perhaps i should include Breaking Dawn too. haha! Then gonna buy somethings for some people's birthday, hehe! AND maybe an ipod classic! well, maybe not. Maybe i should wait for my birthday instead.

Then Papa met us at bpp and off to have our dinner first at Woodlands. After that, we went to visit Kak Nora who gave birth to a babygirl on 1st January 2009 at 10.23pm. Nur Ariana Danisha, that's her name. She's the 49th baby who was born on 1st January 2009. hhe i love babies! When i came, she was sleeping and she slept all the way until it was time for me to go home. I really want her to see me first before i go off so i kept "playing" with her mouth. haha! And she did at least opened up her small eyes! awwwwwwwwwww, and i kept saying,"Baby! Baby!" How i wish i could kidnap her! haha, Mama! I want a baby in this house! ):

what else do i want to blog about uh? haha! k i don't know what to blog about. my blog is so boring nowadays. haiyah.

Lastly, I LOVE BILLVY! :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook