busy and still upset
Thursday, January 8, 2009 / 9:40 PM
I'm really upset about the book New Moon being out of stock at all Popular bookstore and Borders at Wheelock. I went to 4 different places and 5 bookstores but still, they all gave me the same reasons. I can't believe i cried just because of it but once i get attached to something, i'll become emotional if i can't get what i wanted. I was looking forward for yesterday but it led me to a big disappointment. I'm jealous that some of my friends had finished reading it while im still waiting to buy it. haiyah,just my luck. now i have to wait till the early of February when the new stock arrive. At least that's what the Popular staff told us but i don't think i will buy at Popular. I want either at Borders or Kinokuniya(whatever it is). I can't wait no more. The suspense is killing me! argggggghhhh!

Move on, sorry i haven't been updating. I've been busy since i've started school. Well, my Sec 5 to be exact. Im getting lethargic every single day when i got home. I start to sleep early when i don't even like to sleep early. And its all because of school. Right now, maths homeworks are still not done yet. I decided to stay at home on Sunday even if i have a wedding to attend. On Saturday, im looking forward for the Ngee Ann Poly open house and also the continuation of my hunt for New Moon. Or maybe not? Or maybe i should just stay home also? ahhhhhhhhhh, i don't know. I feel like running away. haiya.

Sorry i've not been replying to your tags. I'll try to reply the tags as soon as possible. I'll only update when im free and not tired. Right now i'm tired but for the sake of you people, i update this going-to-rust blog. I miss my cyber friends, yes i do. Anyone saw me at anywhere, do say hello. Im the kinda person who can't recognize people that much. haha! So Nurun, do say hello alright? hehe. what else eh?

oh, i've been looking like this recently,

hantuuuuuuuuuu! -_-


alright bye then. nothing much.
btw, thanks anis and fhiez for making my day today cause
i've been missing you two like so much and when i saw you two today,
its like woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, dah terubat pun rindu ni. hehe.
see you Descartes on Monday,12 January 2009!
Maths O lvl result oi! hehe! :D

take care babes and dudes.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook