
I'm online just to tell you that i'm going to Johor with Mia and family in less than 2 hours. Yeah,i don't even know why i'm following but since my beloved aunty asked to follow so i said yes. haha.
sorry i didn't attend class bbq today. So sorry.
I'm kinda stressed out now. School is starting soon. I haven't even buy my schoolbag and shoe. AND not even my books! Darn, and i'm going to KL/GENTING next week with my nieces and plusplus. So how how? and btw,whats the plan for KL eh kymahhhhhhhhh???!
I should get ready by now but nvrmind.
I don't know whether i'll be able to go to the gig this saturday. I don't have much cash with me. And i've been looking forward for it so much to spend time with my Nunu. arggghh... I'll see what i can do.
Abg Taufiq kept bullying me just now but then he cheered me up by PUSPA's song. HAHA! Then while watching Spore VS Vietn(again), we karaoke. Yeah, we did. By muting the tv and have our own Don't Forget The Lyrics. Its all lagu rock kapak gile babi! haha! oh well, its been awhile since the last time we spend time karaoke-ing together! he's been too busy with his band, karaoke family and work. -_-
alright, i got to go. bye!
harusnya takkan ku biarkan engkau pergi
membuat ku terpuruk rasa ingin mati
derita yang mendera kapan akan berakhir
hanya engkau yang mampu taklukkan hatiku
Labels: karaoke with my ass brother