I'm going to Johor Bahru,Pontian at my grandma's kampung house.
I'm gonna celebrate my Hari Raya Haji there. hehe, Mia is already there.
I will be going off in 2-3 hours. I know i didn't give any warnings that i'll be off.
I will be there for a week or so. But i'll be back before ANIS'S BIRTHDAY!
thats for sure. hehe. I don't wanna miss her birthday. (:
Talking with those three guys made me so awake last night.
Shah,Asyraff (achoy?) and Ali. Ariff did talk to me for awhile but then he went off.
haha thanks guys. will be looking forward to hear from you guys soon.
I can't wait to listen to Icebox cover from Abject Poetry. :D
especially asyraff. haha, kay fine just kidding.
oh i gotta go!
i haven't pack my bag yet!
I'M DOOMED!
I'M GONNA MISS EVERYONE! :D
before i go,
Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all the Muslims out there.
Labels: back to the old way