My plan today was totally unplanned! so so unplanned!
I was late to meet my nieces,(I'M SO SORRY) and i had to cancel meeting them.
While on the way to town, Mia called and asked to meet her at Marina Barrage to
pass me her cupcake. So i did since i got nowhere to go and was still waiting for
Adib's call at 2pm.
At last, Ila texted me and asked to meet at Cityhall. Proceed to Cityhall with mia and gang
and soon seperate our ways.
Then i met Ila and saw Hareez. So we waited for Sufi to come and he's kinda late. haha.
Then Haziq(Hareez's twin) wanted to find a shoe or smthg. Then we walked around and
he soon left. And so, its me,Ila and Sufi.
We walked all around penin while waiting or Zan and Adib.
Since Sufi's camera is out of batt, we were searching for a plug to charge it.
We found one at The Ald...(whatever the name is)
Soon we were "chased" out. haha!
Eh malas ah nk citer.
I'll let the pictures do the talking then.
:D
I love this two pics.
Look at our tired faces! ok fine, not that tired laaaahh. haha.
ADIB GAYBOY! HAHAHHAHA!

Adib wrote my name , not me. -_-and this was suppose to be picture perfect.
thanks adib for being superduper late! -_-
Labels: choco mcflurry is delicious