Do take a deep breathe,its gonna be a long post. Actually more to pictures. haha.
Upon reaching, Cik Minah and the rest were making ketupat. I changed my clothes
and tried doing but i didn't. End up tightening the ketupat,only one of it thou. haha!
Then all of us go and chop places to sleep,the beds(tilam) and pillows. All of us couldn't take much. Only one/two pillow is allowed cause there's more than ten people sleeping there.




Second day was a trip to Tanjung Piai. I realised its only cousins who went.
Aunty and the rest were at home preparing for cooking at night.
So when we reached, there was a lot of monk-monk. A short form for monkey btw. haha!
At first,all of us were excited to see the monkey and all.
But the next minute,all of us were screaming and running away from the monkeys.
All because of Abg Reza who bought the kacang kuda and the monkey saw it
and followed us! It was so scary! Damn scary. We have no choice but to take a U-turn.
Cause Qistina was crying so badly seeing the monkey following us.
In the end we went to Kukup, bought some CDs and went back home.

tgk lah! Happy betul drg!

I was playing with Quraisyah's toys. hehe!

Abg Ayie was teaching Fahmy how to dance. -_-

Then it rained heavily.
The third day, Cik Minah and family went back home.
Mia and I decided to dye our hair.
but a colour that doesn't show that much. :D
Third day,Fourth day was nothing much.
On the fifth day, Mom came by.
Sixth day, Cik Ena told us to go back on Friday instead of Thursday.
and mama agreed. So another day spent there.
Mia decided to follow me and mum home since her ibu and ayah will send my
grandma to my home.

I love supermarket! hehe!
Home sweet home.
WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS ON 14 DEC 2008?!
WHO? WHO? WHO?!
:D
Labels: family