
Hello people. Sorry i've been missing for a few days. The thing is, my comp is gonna die soon i guess. haha, i can only use the comp for 30mins and it will automatically off on its own. Brother said its due to the power supply thingy so i did some scanning and virus is found. So cleaned it up and somehow virtual memory is low. Which means i have to get rid of some songs/pictures/games. So i did,luckily my bro had a harddisc. Thank god i can keep my pictures there. Somehow i think, i deleted some pics that i haven't even save. argh!
I've been longing for the beach and the sound of the waves. I've also been wanting to go for a swim at the Jurong Swimming Complex. I guess i will do that after my results. IF i get a good results,if not i'll rot at home and cry.
I love my
Saturday. I spent time with Haimin darling over at her house at Admiralty. I missed her so much! Went over to her house and planned for a movie marathon. We watched Kuntilanak 3 which made them scream and scream. hehe, after that was I'm Not Single.I love Awal Ashaari plus Farid Kamil. My two hot guys. hehe. While watching that, we did some catching up. Mostly about Haimin. Faiz's name was so all over Haimin's face. haha,just kidding. Anyway, she's changed in a good way. I'm happy to see Haimin who's currently so in love with Faiz. So when is my turn huh? haha. So after she finished talking about Faiz, she asked about my current life. I told her my side of story and a lil bit of Mia's story. I thought of sleeping over but parents don't let me too. and thank you
eh Haimin for
"kenal-kenal" kan me with your friend but somehow he cooks and drives
AND owns a car which totally turns me on! haha,kidding Haimin just kidding.

I love my
Sunday too! That's when i found Anje at the place where i left her! I was actually on my way to NTUC with Nini when i saw this one black cat from far near a carpark. So i went there just to be sure its Anje and when i called her, she meow-ed back! I was so overjoyed that i scooped her up and hugged her real tight. She looked so thin but yet her stomach looked big. -_- Hence, i give my Papa a call and asked him to take Anje back home while i rushed to the NTUC. Quickly do my shopping and head home. Anje was on my bed when i reached home.Papa told me she went to the spots she always loved to go. She went onto my table at the spot she used to sleep at. Oh gawd, i was so glad that finally i met her.
So i told Papa that i want her to stay for a day and the next day we'll send her back since mama was upset that we bring her back and don't even want her back. We really end up with no choice but at least, i spent a night with her. She lie down next to me,sleeping soundly. I cannot stop kissing her, stroking her and just play with her ears. Even though she might be dirty or what, but i don't care. I just missed her so much and i was so glad and thankful that she is fine. She woke me up every hour,wanting to eat. I couldn't sleep well but for Anje, i don't even mind. Mama suspected that she's pregnant. Well,maybe she is. hehe. Then we played for awhile and i kept talking to her and she just kept quiet as if she understood what i was saying. Then it was
Monday and i have to let her go. Somehow i don't cry cause i know she'll be alright. haish, but still i miss her. ):
I met Nurul Iman today at Lot One. Gosh, i missed her so much! Sadly, Putri Nurul Yasmin couldn't make it due to work. So we'll meet another time. So anyway, we headed to KFC and have our lunch there. Lydia and TeckYi dropped by. JiaRong too.
As usual, we had our chats, catching up on somethings
then library
(and saw my erin), and then watsons then aries then chippy and then pasar malam.
Thats about it for today. Mama said wanna go out but in the end cancelled.
grrrrrrrrrrrr!I guess i should go now. This computer is damn lagging! argh!
and i can't wait for my bursary money! weeeehooooooo!
and also my bro's bonus money which i can ask him to buy a new ipod touch for me! yey!
kay bye now,
Pisang! :D
Labels: she came home at last