HAPPY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY TO SUMIRAHHHHH!first of all, so sorry that i couldn't attend to your
bday party. ):
on behalf of
Descartes too,
I'm really really sorry. Seems that everyone is busy
with their own thing/work.
Anyway, all the best in your future! Esp. in your studies.
Do study hard okay,smart girl as well as a Chemistry Pro! haha!
Also, always be happy wherever you are. You deserve to be happy alright.
Don't rush in relationships okay and don't be frickle minded! haa.
I'm glad i get to know you since Sec 1. I've learned alot of things.
Whatever happens are meant to happen. It taught us somethings kan? :D
Even if we're not friends, we're still related. hehe
makcik kau makcik aku jgak!You've been there when i need you, and i thank you so much for that.
I'm sorry if i didn't do the same thing.
Well, what past is past. I hope we can forget that.
Do keep in touch with me dear!
And get a handphone and number soon cause its difficult to get in contact with you!
haha, happy sixteen once again!
and next month is my seventeen birthday! yey! hehe.Labels: the extrovert girl