Good-Bye
Sunday, December 28, 2008 / 4:58 PM
I'm online early today cause i won't have time to online tonight since i have to pack my bag at night cause i'll be going Genting tomorrow. I'll be there for 4 days or 5 days? I'm not sure. Depend on Farah Diyana's mom and dad. I really can't wait! haha i know, people are getting ready for school which is gonna reopen on Friday while i'm still in the mood of holidays. Haha but still, i'm having my holiday ok adib kebadib while you, rot at home! haha!

So i'm praying hard that i'll miss my first day of school. No use in going when the next two days is the weekend. -_- oh ya i'm gonna miss the first day of school with descartes! haiya nemind. Not everyone is gonna be there anyway. haish.

I'm gonna miss every single people here! Do pray for my safety alrght. I'm gonna miss the countdown! damn. Haiyah, i'm gonna miss the karaoke with adib and friends too. What else i'm gonna miss eh? First day of school, noted that alrdy. Oh! meeting my juniors ! haah! k fine. its still in the category in first day of school.

Nvrmind then. Take care lovelies. Do hold on to the juicy gossips.
OH, i'll be bringing my handphone cause my mom is not gonna bring hers so
which means i can receive your texts but don't call. I'll try my best to reply when im there
even if it will cost me 1 dollar for each text. hehe

I gotta go now actually. Mom keep nagging not to pack my bag last minute. haha
I slept late yesterday night cause i can't stop reading twilight. :p
Bye sweets.




p.s. thanks girls. i know you girls want the best for me.
i just want to take it slow. there's no need a rush in these things.
i love you girls. :D
and thanks yasmin. thank you for having my back. i love you.
Don't worry iman, i love you too. meet up soon!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook