edwardedwardedwardedwardedward
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 / 11:23 PM
I love the weather today. So cold, so wet. It didn't make me feel down but somehow it made me smile. As you know, i love the smell of the rain! So anyway i love today too! I just love it love it love it love it LOVE IT!

Firstly, i went to meet Sarah,my niece, at cck to give her my payment of money for a cd that she's helping her friend to sell. Then had a little chat and off she go to meet her friend when the train arrived. Then i was left alone waiting for my girls, Iman and Yasmin. Yasmin arrived first and so, we alight the train that Iman was in. Met Iman and we head to Jurong Point!

Upon reaching, we wanted to have our late lunch first lah cause we were so hungry but ended up seeing the timing for Twilight. hehe then we just purchased the tickets for three and after that head to KFC for our late lunch.

THEN JENGJENGJENG! I JUST LOVE TWILIGHT SO MUCH! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN'S CHARACTER! I JUST WANT HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND! HE'S SO INDESCRIBABLE! I CAN'T EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM! JUST NOTHING!
Okay cool down yanie.

i'm not in love with Robert Pattinson ,
BUT,




I'm in love with Edward Cullen.



So anything else to blog about?
urrrmmmm no.
BYE!

btw, YASMIN HE'S MINE! :D

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook