
I was fine this morning. I was happy that i could finally meet Anis and Lydia plus Lyn and Sha too! We "celebrated" Anis's birthday. More info and pictures,go to Kiddie's blog. Thank you.
and now,i feel so down. Pretty down. I don't feel talking about it. I just want a change in my life. Just a change will do. Its coming to the end of the year and nothing is change. Everyone just do the talkings but no actions is taken. Soon it will be a new year,and i have to think about the new resolution that will keep me in mind what i want to aim. I hope 2009 will be a much better year for me. Not that 2008 is a bad year but things just don't go the way i wanted. So much things to do in so little time. Now, just waiting for my N-level results which i'm really hoping that i will get a good result. Who don't?
I thought of going to Starbucks tomorrow, or maybe a trip alone to Botanical Garden? Just alone will do so that i can clear out my mind. I've been longing to do that since the past few weeks. I am still happy with my girlfriends around me. Esp.
Iman,
Yasmin,
Anis,
Lydia,
Mia,
Haimin. They're the one who been there to make me happy. Thank you babygirls.
Loves. I'm craving for teh tarik now. -_-

These are the ladies that make it happen just now for Anis's Birthday! :D
Labels: change