all night long
Monday, December 22, 2008 / 11:42 AM
ps thats farisha next to me. unless you're a dummy who don't know Mia lah. haaha. So anyway this was taken on wednesday. What a lovely girl she is. Last long with Asyraf aka ah coi babe! *widesmile!*

Anyway,i'm just waiting for Adib's call. So much of wanting to call me in the morning to confirm abt later. Yeah, he's back safely in Singapore last night. Ali arrived safely too in Singapore yesterdy right mia? hehe! suke lah tu! gosh, i miss talking with them at night,but oh well. nevemind.


OH I UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO YESTERDAY! YEY! Go ahead and see it if you want. I can't wait to make more videos with Mia soon. hehe lagu aper? Crush eyy? HEHE. I'll upload one by one. i mean video of course. I still have around 3 more videos to be up but i'm not gonna be uploading them at one go. it'll be boring lah. haha.

I've been sleeping quite early nowadays. The earliest i could sleep is 2.30am. I've been so tired lately, i don't know why. School's starting soon and i have to train myself to sleep early again. Somemore i'm taking my O's next year, argghh. I don't know how it'll be like next year.

Oh on tuesday there's a class chalet that i won't be attending. So sorry classmates. I might be going out. On wednesday i'll be meeting my babygirls,Yasmin and Iman. On thurday,its christmas and i don't think i'll be going out. On Friday, religious class that i really cannot avoid. On saturday, will be catching April Calls at Arts house as well as Leiya. On Sunday, will be busy packing my bags. And on monday, KL/GENTING ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? :D

alright i'll stop here. i gotta go bath and my brother's kid is pestering me to open up miniclips.
Oh yeah, i'm so disappointed with the game(Spore vs Vietn) ystrdy. ARGGGHHH!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook