Rain Upsets Me Today
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 / 9:05 PM
I've always love nature, it gave me a nice, relaxing feelings.
Well, I miss going on a nature trip.
I miss semakau trip. i miss the trip going to henderson waves.
I miss watching and observing beautiful flowers all around me.
I just miss capturing the moments of nature.
I just miss wondering around,hoping to find something new.
I miss being curious about nature.


I spend my day alone. don't bother asking why.
I got wet twice and i cancelled my plan with Mia (sorry darling)
i do love the rain but somehow today, it upsets me.
so bad of you rain. so bad!


i'm hungry.
papa is cooking for me.
i love you papa.

sorry mama i got angry with you yesterday.
but i still love you mama.

I miss doing this kind of mess in class.
I miss Descartes badly,
i miss being loud in class.
i miss my teachers.
i miss shouting in class.
i miss singing in class.
i miss fooling around in class.
i miss getting scolded in class.
i miss mr imran teaching us maths.
i miss asking questions in class.
i miss watching my classmates getting punished.
i miss getting in trouble in class.
i miss gossiping in class.
i miss the girls in class.
i miss the boys in class.
i miss them.
well, i don't think they miss me though.
everyone got their own life to attend to.
some are working. some are busy with their own things.
i miss the fun we had in school.
i can't believe i'm saying this BUT
I MISS SCHOOL!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook