I can't help but to be a lil bit emotional listening to
Frankie J - Daddy's Little Girl
): ): ): ): ):so anyway, i've created new mp3 playlist. This time, its song + video.
So you can watch the video clip along. Only Frankie J's song is non-video.
Well, the first one is from MTV 2007. There's
CHRIS BROWN!,
rihanna,
Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado and also Keri Hilson.
My favourite video you can say. (:
Haha, call me crazy or whatever BUT,
i've already made a wishlist for my upcoming birthday! haha!
which is on 26 January!
keep that in mind people! :D
I'm bored.
Gonna watch movies then. bye.
Oh before leaving i would like to say,

(angah is missing from this picture,tgh merajuk -_-")
Happy Birthday to my sis-in-law, Darina! :D
hehe,kay fine sorry i forgot your age. haha!
anyway,
Thank you for those advices when needed.
Thanks for sharing with me all your experiences.
and of course,
THANK YOU FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ALL MY FOUR MONSTERS!(senyum selebar-lebarnyaaaaaaa...)I hope all the best for you and my brother.
may you live happily ever after~
love you!
*hearts*mwah mwah!
Labels: wish wish wish wish