New URL!
Friday, November 21, 2008 / 12:50 AM
I'm so sorry for changing my url without giving any warnings. Well, i did sometime ago but wasn't serious with it.
But eventually, i did. Congrats yayaa! -_-

Anyway, new url but still the old me i guess. haha!
btw, just ignore the previous post. I was actually struggling doing WORDPRESS when i published that update. And for almost 2 hrs then i gave up. I was actually struggling with the theme somehow. I kept changing the theme but when i preview it, nothing happen. wah piang eh! Was frustrated for awhile and so, i decided to change my url to www dot beingwith dash yayaa dot blogspot dot com. :D


I thought of opening a topic about secret crush but it seems that my brother will start to nag when he see me still onlining at (timecheck!) 1.15 in the morning when he comes back home. So i'll just update that in my upcoming posts.

So anyway, been to IKEA yesterday with mum. Actually went to take K-Nite tickets since mama really wanna watch it and so we got 8 tickets for the first episode. Mia and Haimin will be joining. YEY! it would be fun. After that it was papa's idea for us to go IKEA and i was begging mama would agree and yes! she did. And so we made a trip there. Walk around and i saw one green cushion and i just took it when mama said she don't want to buy anythg but ended up, she wanting to buy 4 cups. And the last item i took was a yellow towel. *keningnaikturunnaikturun*

After that head to Queensway Shopping Centre since papa was stucked in the jam to fetch us. Upon reaching, there's a shoe shop that i went and the shoe caught my eye! A nike air shoe! And its yellow and black! weeeeeeeeeeee! and there's another shoe but its white,purple,green and pink, i think. Damn,i quickly sms my brother and said i want that shoe when he got his bonus money! hehehe or better still, for my bday! It would be lovely though. (:

Speaking of my bday, i want a kitten for my present. I want it to be hemale. Not SHEMALE. That would be the happiest moment of my life if i could get a kitty. The thing is, since Anje is gone i've been feeling so lonely without her. I caught myself wanting to call out her name. I caught myself checking out my wardrobe to see if she's in there. And her food is still lay out there at the balcony. Everyday i hope for Anje to come back home but she didn't. I guess she's too scared to walk around to find her home. Or maybe its time for me to let her go. Its just that its not even a year i've taken care of her. And because of her wanting to mate, i have to let her go. I feel bad for letting her go. Nearly feeling the regret but papa said not to. I have no reasons to feel regret over sucha small things. But its not even a small thing for me. Anje has been a great companion all along. She seen me in tears,she seen me being crazy. Its just so different. And i still smell a cat smell at my house. I miss Anje terribly. I kept searching for her but she's nowhere to be found. *insertaverysadsmilehere*

I gotta go now before i teared.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook