
My Computer is okay, alhamdullillah! phew! Maybe this comp don't like me. ah whatever. At first i couldn't switch on the comp at all! was pissed off for a moment which led me to a silent cry
(forget abt me being emotional for some reasons). Then i asked my brother's permission to use his laptop for awhile while waiting for him to come home. So yeah i did use it. and I hate to use laptop. So very troublesome. -_-
Anyway,been chatting with Razmeer,Mia's friend. lol! He's been praising my brother's band,Rockvival, lately since he has alrdy performed with them yesterday at club six. So it amazed me cause my brother's genre is like rock kapak. I'm glad that he looked up to my brother's band as a role model. Well, i'm not here to brag about my brother's band but somehow, i don't even supported my brother's band. Well, only that time during Anugerah Band which also kinda last minute thing. So it kinda made me realise what a bad sister i am. hhaaaha. But im not into my brother's band genre that much thou. haiyaaah. sorry Brother Afique that you nvr have a rocker sista! hahha!
But anyway, Rock On my dear Brother! (:
This is for Hudy! You want to see my holga that much kan! haaha!
I do use my holga but not that frequently cause i use it for photo hunting only.
But at the same time, i'm learning how to use it.
Its not the usual cameras i've used.
I haven't send the film to be develop yet.
Next thing to aim is FISHEYE LENS!
wooooooohoooooo!





I'll blog more soon and look out for birthday dedications!
Happy Birthday to Tyqa,Ilyana! ada yg lain yg tidak perlu disebut disini!and Happy 11th Monthsary to Lydia and Teck Yi! :DLabels: holga