i'm here for you
Monday, November 24, 2008 / 12:31 AM
I woke up with a smile today. I had a weird dream according to Ju when i told him over at the msn. But i texted Anis first about my dream. Its just so funny that Anis told me that she even bump into someone once she read my msg cause she can't stop laughing. haha! Okay fine maybe at the part where i, i mean we (Ju and Me), jump into the river. haha! i shall not tell what happen exactly. I think its just so weird telling you people. haha!


Kak Dee (Bro Shah Endy's Gf) came to my house today. We talk about her job,which currently she's at Dior's, and told me about her cats. She made me feel better about Anje. thank you so much kak dee. And she told me about Brunei's royal family went to her workplace and how a 7-yr-old girl gave her a $1000 note out of her pocket just like that! ohmygawd. Cash. And not credit cards/atm cards or whatever. And there's this one guy paying a big ring for $300,000 for his girlfriend/wife maybe. Kak Dee thought he would pay by credit card but guess what? He paid by cash! CASH! $300,000 CASH! Damn, how i wish i can get a rich husband in future. (:

Let's move on. I have to rush. haha!
My brother wanna use the comp!

Dark clouds were roaming around bukit panjang at 4.30pm.
Mama,Bro Shah Endy,Kak Dee and I was waiting for 700A at that time.
Stopped at Suntec. Took the lift to 6th floor and met Lydia.
She was working as well as Teck Yi.
Paid them a visit and then,
i waited for that special person.


Guess who i was waiting for?






TAUFIK BATISAH!
fine, stop it.











He sang a song from his new album.
Gadisku and Suria Hatiku.
I love Suria Hatiku.
not because half of my name is in the title but because ......
kay fine i have to admit that. 0.0
anyway, personally i was expecting more of him.
but oh well..

I'll update a video soon. haha!

And yes i feel much better. Thank you Taufik Batisah for cheering me up!
hahahha! feeling nyeeeee...

And Iman, say thank you to me for calling you to let you hear Taufik Batisah
sing live even though you can't see him live. hehe!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook