
I was all alone since last night. I felt terrible, yes i do.
Mia and family went to kampung with grandma. and I got 30 seconds to talk to Sue.
Then just after that, Mom and Dad went to Melacca AGAIN.
but this time without me. I was left alone at home.
Third Bro went to Genting, like what the hell? i wanna go there!
Fourth Bro with his karaoke family i guess.
and Second bro, working at the bar again.
and guess what?
mom and dad didn't give me money for anythg.
and there's only $12 left in my wallet.
pathetic.

I woke up at 8am and i was craving for Hotcakes with Sausage.
I took a bath. Wore an old teckwhye shirt and just shorts and
made my way to MacDonald BPP to have my breakfast.
I went inside the 7-eleven first to buy Newpaper and Teenagers new issue.
Then I went inside McD and got myself a comfy seat and
ordered Hotcakes With Sausage, just what i craved for.
I kept thinking what should I do now, i mean
should i just rot myself at home,
or to plead my papa to let me work.
i got some choices.
Mia invited me to go for an interview at McCafe but im not sure yet.
I do want to sleep all day long at home but
that would be bored if it became my daily routine.
Or, to always hang out with my friends, go town, shopping, window shop,
or whatsoever.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!oh gawd, thinking about results give me some bumps.
Then Lydia texted and said she wanna head to Starbucks.
Since i didn't have enough cash with me, she said she's gonna treat me!
Whats more? gelek ah! Of course i agreed.
So I met her at BP LRT and off we head to Starbucks.
Some chats here and there.
and off she go to meet Teck Yi at Suntec since he's working.
(argh! terdelete gmbr that was suppose to be here!)
new sets of songs but different kinds of songs. itchy me.
another kind of mood.
sighs.
Labels: cold red heart