Hot and Cold
Thursday, November 27, 2008 / 10:07 PM
I feel like going for modern dance class. I feel like heading to a club and party all night. I feel like i wanna dance all night long. I feel like joining a dance crew. I feel like joing EKETC crew actually. They're a bunch of dancers with great talent! I've been seeing them on youtube almost everynight, trying to capture of their every move. I love the girl leading for Girlicious song, Like Me. That's the best i've watched, for my opinion. Everynight, i've been starting back my dance work out routine. haha, not everyone knows by the way. So which means, i miss dancing.

Dancing never been my ultimate thing for me but its always been a hobby which i always want to turn into a passion which i never got the chance to. So be it, just practising at home, creating my own moves,listening to the song's beats, having fun on my own is enough for me. Somehow i miss the time where Haimin and I would put on the cd and dance like crazy bitches. She would teach me some of her dance move and we would practise it over and over again. At that time, Mia don't like dancing that much right? haha, and after that, she agreed that dancing is fun! Well, all im tryna say is that dancing can make you forget everything. You can express your feelings tru dancing too. Also, by dancing you can lose some calories too! (:


Enough about dancing, I spent my time karaoke-ing with my mama today at home. I digged out all the cds out and let mama choose the first disc cause i have to go to the ntuc first. Then came back home and its my turn to make the noise! haha. I sang all my heart out at one of the song, jiwang song lah, well its an old song that i loved so yeah. lol. Then move on to other songs that i didn't hear for a period of time. Mama sang along with me of course. Then i changed the disc to a hindustan disc, just in time as Bro Afique came home from work. Then he went inside the room put down his things and came out dancing to the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai's song. haha! Then changed to dangdut songs, that make me wanna shake my booty! haha! So Bro Afique and I made a duet in Mendut Yang song. Thats my family's all-time fave! haha! Then move on to Liza Hanim's song which left me breathless! I can't reach her notes. Damn,and my brother kept asking me to practise my voice so that i can hit the right notes, the high notes and whatever notes it is. But i was so assured that i cannot sing so just forget about it. lol. At 5pm, we stopped out activity and watched Cinta Internet.


I've been talking too much,right? lol. anyway, Elme don't trust rumors no matter what.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook