CONGRATS FAHMY FOR PASSING YOUR PSLE RESULTS! Which means you will still get to hold on to your psp huh. haha. Finally, you passed your maths. hehe. Anyway, when you step into the secondary life, do remain as a game freak alright. Or maybe a nerd or a geek will do. If you become anythg like "bdk-bdk zaman skrg", i'll faint. haha! So better take care of yourself dear second youngest cousin!
I woke up at 11am due to PutriNurulYasmin's call. I thought there's something important but actually, she was just asking about a song title that she forgot. -_- haiyaah, i just doze off for awhile when she was talking. I couldn't think at that time cause i was so sleepy. haha sorry dear. Once she hung up, i continued my sleep but only for half an hour. Woke up and no one was at home.
So let's see, i totally forgot that my religious class with my family has started. *dush* Mama was the one who reminded me yesterday. So i ain't gonna online every friday night.
I feel like changing my songs again. *faint*
A day yesterday with PutriNurulYasmin and NurulIman was nothing new. We had our lunch at Food Culture, then went to check out the cinema and the arcade. Saw Jiarong. Then we saw a poster of He's Not That Into You which we've been waiting for. Hopefully we get to see it soon! hehe then we went every floor to check out the new Lot One. Very impressive. Its much better than in BP Plaza. But the only thing they're missing is Starbucks. HAHA! Wasted siaaa. Let's continue. So we went to the basement and went to Chippy and ordered Chessy Chicken Curry. Then walk around and get to tryout the icecreams and cakes. yummmyyy. hehe. Then went to MacDonald to have our CCC. Then Erin,Iqa Twad,Socksmonster and their other friends showed up! Chat for awhile and they had to go off. Then we just started talking about relationship/ttms(teman tapi mesra)/crush. I'm sure each of us have different views of it. I guess being in a relationship will tie me down. Being ttm is so much better but when i think back, its still the same. Not much of a different. I guess mentel is right. And wanting to have no feelings involve is so difficult. Maybe that's the reason i don't even want to have feelings. They're just so fcuking complicated. haha! But without feelings, life will be sucha mundane. So after a long talk with them, i had to go off first and so i did. ;)
OH OH! I WANNA WATCH HELL'S HIGHWAY: KM31. If you wanna see the trailer, i'll post it up here. It sounds scary tho. haha. Well, im sure everyone has been waiting for Twilight, Wild Child, Bolt or Quarantine. Quite a number of movie is gonna be release soon. hehe,I watched Wild Child already and i'll rate 8/10. haha! I wanna watch at the big screen once its release. Cause the one that i watched online, some parts of it is not that clear. argh. And Quarantine is exactly the same at REC. Since REC is a Spanish movie(if im not wrong),and there's no subtitle at all, they produce Quarantine then. EH AKU MAIN CAKAP JE! PADAHAL TK TAU APER-APER. HAHA! Okay fine, anway you should check out Quarantine thou. Although it might be kinda draggy at first and will give you a headache to watch cause its a moving camera shots (idk how to explain) but its fun . haha!