so long,goodbye
Friday, October 24, 2008 / 9:17 PM

All I could say is that if you're a REALLY big fan of HSM, then go ahead and see it.
For my opinion,you should wait for the CD rather than
wasting your time watching this.
Trust me, it ain't worth it.
Too many songs (and all is abt Troy and Gabriella) ,
but the Troy wannabe is so cute, i can't resist him.
i'll rate the movie, 6/10.
But it somehow touched me abit, cause its all about graduation.
and well, i'm not ready to say goodbye to descartes. ):




Basically, i really miss my hair.
my long curly hair....
Its been a week and so that i've cut my hair. damn.
and i'm still not over it (my hair).


I need help for my prom night.
I need to know where to get the dress.
I need to know what type of dress i want.
I need to know where to get my make-up and hair done.
I need to know who i'm going with.
I need to know what i have to bring.
I need to know how i'm going to get there.
I need to know every single thing about prom.
PLUS,
I need to know where i need to get the MONEY for it.


NOTE:
PROM NIGHT,
14 NOVEMBER 2008,
7PM,
HOLLYWOOD STYLE,
TRADERS HOTEL.



and say hello to love,

billvy, love.



and i bet FIQ(Flick) is rocking his ass out at A7X concert right now.
-.-


p.s. i can't wait for prom!

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook