i have to put a stop
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 / 11:35 PM
I'm seriously bored at home, thought of going IKEA with Mum but she refused.
tgk! bile org ajak kluar tk nk, bile org tk nk kluar ngn dier, merajuk. -.-
I need frames to decorate my room. I need new clock.
I need some yellow stuffs. I need to buy a new study table.
I need new wardrobe. I need new bedsheets that is yellow.
I NEED TO GO IKEA!


oh anyway, I watched Congkak again today. -.-
out of boredom.
I did Commonwealth's Maths Paper 2 also.
And i can't wait for class chalet too!


i really have nothing to blog about actually.
Its just that i don't want secrets to reveal,
so i won't express much.


bye then.
before i end my post,
see,what she capable of doing. -_-








p.s. mia baby, at least we're here for you. haimin,me.
maybe this is just a challenge for us to get through.
we're just kids. they won't listen to our sorrows, our thinkings.
but look, its still incomplete w/o us doing anythg.
we do need our grandfather,but
it seems that god loves him more.
sometimes i think that god is selfish.
He always wanted to take away the ones that is good/obey to Him.
but He didn't think of us,
how much WE need our grandfather.
oh great, mia. i'm falling again.....

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook