dumbass story
Monday, October 27, 2008 / 10:58 PM
"Yeaaay, i can sliddddddeeeeeee...."
Just now, i was teaching her to say "Mama"..
but she only managed to say, "meow, meow,meow."
okay fine, lame.

I watched Superhero Movie just now..
I didn't find it quite hilarious (could be because im not in the mood to)
but anyway, its a dumb story -.-
just like scary movie and all.

I can't wait to watch The Coffin. Few persons in my mind that i wanne watch it with.
But can't figure out who anyway.
Some say its scary, some say its not.
Well, its a movie from thailand, so why not right?
From what i see, Thailand's scary movie is always scary. (:

Then i watched this beautiful and sexy lady, Ciara's music videos.
Damn, she got the moves.
Esp. in Like A Boy,
that one is my hot favourite! :D

And oh Bow Wow...
*melts*

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook