staying up till late at night
Monday, September 1, 2008 / 9:12 PM

First of all,i wanna wish all the Muslims out there Selamat Berpuasa.
Moga di bulan Ramadan ini membawa berkah dan pengajaran bagi kita semua.
hehehhe,cheeeyyy!


Oh,yesterday was heaven. Since i miss Starbucks so much,
I made a trip to BPP Starbucks and study there,alone mind you.

"Can I have one Caramel Frapp. Venti please?" I said.
"Oh sure,whipped cream?" the guy said.
"Yes,please. Thank You."


I'm gonne miss it for the whole month! hahaha.
So as i was shiok studying,then there's three girls approaching me.
And it was Ernie,Atiqah Twaddle and Socksmonster? hehs.
As usual,i always make the "bluek!" face to them and Ernie
came to me pinching my cheeks. *aoowwwwwhhh!*
and then it was Atiqah Twaddle's turn. hmmmph.
Hehe,so i stayed till 7pm and went off.
and brother started to paint my room,green. boooooooooo~


Then i slept at 12am and woke up for sahur. damn,i miss the moments.
Then play around with Baby Anje and slept at 6am.
Woke up and texted Iman to go study at Woodland Library and
slept back again. Mummy woke me up and it was alrdy 11.45am.
Was suppose to be at woodland at ard 12pm.
But then i was alrdy late. I thought that Iman went to school but she didn't.
ishk,naughty naughty girl. haha.
Then Mummy gave me hundred bucks to buy bus consession and top up card.


Met Iman and the library was full! No seat at all,so we sat down on the floor.
I plugged my earpiece in my ears and then start studying.
After two hours later,I was still engrossed in doing healthcare while Iman stopped
revising for history.
Finished up my last sentence and went to search for my door's "curtain"?
Saw Waty,Sheek and Sono. Then go bazaar. woooohooooooo!
So many food food food! but i only bought roti boyan. =.=
then saw Shiya and gang on the way out of the bazaar.
oh! i saw Kak Roha,aween's mom, at the bazaar selling drinks. hehehe.


back home. helped mummy cooked nasi ayam.
and had our break fast together,
its been longggg~
had some laughter here and there.
washed all the dishes.
and done!

and a very happy birthday to my lovely girl zuura.
I love you sooo much! I miss having you around.
Sharing problems and also huggies! haha.
hope your wishes will come true and may you be happy always!
lucks for your exams!


alright. will be gone for a few days.
Social Studies N lvl paper is on Wednesday.
and Thursday & Friday is English's paper.
I still haven't memorise anything yet!
oh well,wish me lucks!
thanks to those who has alrdy wished me! (=


and good luck for dear teckwhyeans who's taking N lvl paper Malay tmrw.
hehe.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook