morning brownies !
Sunday, September 21, 2008 / 8:56 AM


Early in the morning,i was woken up by Anje who kept mewing to get out of the room.
As usual,i opened the door and tried to get back to sleep but i can't.
So i went to the fridge to have a drink but then i saw this brownie.
I heat it up and ate it.
Now,three more to go.
*yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyy*



Photography is my hobby,
don't get me wrong. I'm really not that into photography.
I just took it for the sake of the outcome and fun out of it.
maybe in the future? hahhaa.



nephews came over yesterday.
they were as playful as ever,as usual. Nini wasn't there.
Nini and my sister went to Geylang instead while my brother came over to my house.
Not long after,Abg Afiq came home with Dengdeng ! yey!
While eating dengdeng,i watched 30 Days of Night. Woooaaahh. Too violence for me.
aiyaaah. But i think 4bia is the best. hahaa!
I wanna watch movie again. hopefully before my N lvl papers.
This time,comedy movies.


"you really got me tripping..."

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook