hopefully,
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 / 9:51 PM
I miss badminton session. Can we do it after N lvl exams next week guys?
hehehehheeheh.
SCHOOL?
was boring as usual. I didn't do anythg much.
I was sleeping throughout the last two lessons. heheh.
mr imran didn't came,like phew.
well, we knew that he won't come when its raining. haha.
AFTER SCHOOL,
I hanged out with Anis,Fhiez,Phyque,Juraimi,JR and of course,Iman in library at BPP.
All of us were psyched up when it comes to cooking books
esp. chocolates,lasagne(for Phyque).
Then after that they went over to my crib. not exactly at my crib
but under the void deck.
Anis wanna see Anje so i took Anje along. heheh.
Fhiez & Phyque were scared of cats.
pity them. haha.
Better get back to my revisions. For Physic & Chemistry.
Soon History. and soon A Maths. -.-
been studying Maths all this while. hah.
AND MY ROOM ISN'T READY YET FOR HARI RAYA. )=
how abt the bags and shoes?
don't ask. im not even ready for hari raya.
btw,i got 3 U in my report card for prelim.
cool or what? haha.
wish me goodluck darlings.
hopefully,i get to sec 5 next year.
and hopefully, i won't blog again until my N lvl is done.
haha. so tags won't be replied for meanwhile.
thank you.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook