familiar actions
Saturday, September 20, 2008 / 8:33 AM
Let me see, the last i updated was on Tuesday which means i missed out on
Wed and Thurs which i didn't even bother to turn up in school.
huahuahua. I was pretty tired,you see. haha.
On Wednesday, i can't remember doing what.
But on Thursday,i accompany Mom to Geylang since she haven't been there
since Ramadan came. Our intention was to buy my shoe & bag
which we ended up buying different things.

I had a slight argument with mum there and i kept shouting no no no.
I don't care with my surrounding. I was so fed up when mum forced me to buy
one of the curtain which certainly not what i've been looking for.
I politely at first said No but she insist on which made me so fed up.
Somemore the surrounding makes me so uncomfortable alrdy.
So she finally stopped bugging me and bought the curtain that i wanted. hehe.
Spoiled? nooooooooooo,just a lil bit stubborn.

Back home at eleven plus.
Sorry i didn't get to really cheer you up dude ! )=
Friday .
School was boring. We didn't do anything much. Just a lil bit revision
and thats it. Meeerah and Anis went off first while I
accompanied those two spoiled couples to BPP to collect
their cameras. (suker lah krg dua ehhhh... )
I explored the DSLR camera there and took TeckYi and Lydia's picture secretly.
I didn't even delete it and left the picture in there to let other people see it.

Went back home and brother asked to accompany him wash his bike.
When i went down,i realised there's two bikes.
One is his friend and one is his. So I washed his bike while he washed
his friend's bike. and without giving me warning,
my brother threw a pail of water (not the full one lah) at me
and i got drenched by it. I screamed and wanted to have my revenge but
my brother get away with it.
So i washed up and ended up sleeping after that. Too tired frm cleaning the bikes.

I woke up and no one is at home except for my brother. -.-
then i wake him up and we went to Adam Rd to meet the rest of the family.
Back home,brother wanted to karaoke. But not fun cause we cannot
karaoke loud-loud. haiyaaah.
We only sing a couple of songs and brother put the dangdut cd on
and gelek-gelek at the living room. -.-
and sorry krg aku tk dpt ikut utk celebrate Oin's bday . )=



and to end of,i knew Sue you will be reading my blog. i saw your tag.
and tell you what,i didn't much expected it.
No,you've not done anythg wrong to me. Perhaps you should say sorry
to Mia. Not me.
I don't know the whole picture what has had happened,
so i can't say much. But i do have alot to say to you which i don't
think its appropriate to let it out here.
Well, i still gonne miss you alot my-another-sue.
Im gonne miss you screaming "SPIDER ! GET IT OFF ME !" like a girl.
We had fun bullying Mia also right?
I just hope everything would be fine. Give her space for now Sue.
anythg just beep me up.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook