Dilemma
Monday, September 15, 2008 / 7:41 PM

SATURDAY :
Had a family gathering at my house. I was happy that Haimin came first.
Followed by the rest. I was so busy but still have time for everyone.
Snap some pictures which i'm so lazy to put it in my comp. hehe.
Then sent went to BPP for awhile to have a talk with them.
I managed not to cry while telling them whats bothering me.
AND thank you for the huggies. (=
I needed it.
Still,i miss my late grandpa.


SUNDAY:
Went for my maths consultation and last minute plan to Geylang with third bro.
Was damn packed and it started to drizzle.
Searched for a place to sit but it was unavailable.
So bro suggested to have dinner at Beach Rd and finally get to eat my BONE STEAK!
Went back to Geylang,searching for my baju but nothing
caught my eyes. )=
Near to 11pm and decided to go off.
We were too tired to get a bus so decided to take cab but didn't get any.
Went to Bugis and took a cab from there that we had to book. -.-'
and home sweet home at 12am.

MONDAY:


I had fun.
Classmates cheers me up.
I love them.
After school had a lot of laughter with Fhiez,Ju,Phyque and Afiq
since the rest went back home first.
Then met Iman at CWP to accompany her watch 4Bia, again . -.-'
Sadly Yasmin wasn't able to joined us. BOOOOO !


alright. got to go.
Third Brother passed his driving license two weeks ago and
got to bring back his job's car.
So which means,he's gonne take us for a ride...
bye !

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook