Masrithah
btw BTE (hudy spotted this! ) Abdul Majeed has officially turn
SEVENTEEN today on
20 Sept 2008.This girl,i only met her once at Kymah's Sister's wedding.
I looked at her from afar and i knew it was Mas. hehe.
But i was shy back then. Wasn't that close yet. So i only asked whether
she's Mas-oh-Mas and yey! She recognized me.
We only said our Hello and Bye and that's the only time that we met.
After that we exchanged our blog links and from then on we're starting to get close kan?
hehe,and i've been waiting for the day for us to hang out together.
So Mas, I wanna thank you for advicing me,for cheering me up even though
we only contacted to cyber.
But hey,its the cyber that bring us close right? hehehe.
I wish you all the best for your O lvl and future endeavours.
Hopefully after your O lvl, we get to meet up alright? hehe.
well,have fun and enjoy your life while it lasted.
Boys can be pushed aside first.
Show the boys that you're capable of being on your ownself without
them tearing you down.
hope your sweet seventeen is the most memorable birthdays of all !
Lastly,i'm always there for you when you need me.
I love you Mas,
p.s. happy birthday to Oin too who has turn 14 today !