to all the teachers out there.
I believe,for me,its Ms Teo. haha! She's one caring teacher okay,for me. haha.
And Mr Imran? No comment. bye lah pat dier.
Teachers' Day celebration was boring,actually. Sorry to the performers
BUT the indian dance rocks! Isaac came back with bunch of people whom i don't know,
and performed. Some of their dance move is so similar to Jabbawockeez.
Like the motorcycle. -_-
but it was a good try of them to do that,and its cool lah.
I hate their make-ups. They did like a clown and got me shouting,
"SHIT,I HATE THE FACE. I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED!"
grrrrrrrrrr,but overall,their dance is cool!
AND Safuan and Mike came back to make a performance too!
And he didn't tell me that. No wonder he told me he was going for the rehearsal.
SO,they sang both Bon Jovi 's songs and the other one which i don't know
but it was specially for the teachers.
The first song caught me swaying and waving my hands up with Nunu. haha.
Its My Life acoustic version of them i guess? haha.
and thank you Wan for noticing it! (=
then the next song which we don't even know. and the third song which is for teachers.
Well,Mike is still looking goody good like last time
and Wan? hmmmmmmm,no comment. hehehe.
Saw lotsa Ex-Texkwhyean coming back. Some with their motorcycle and trying to
show off the bikes. it really makes me wanna puke when they purposely make
the noise(ahh,you know when bikes make the screeching noise ey? whatever lah).
So i stick around with Kathy and Nana. I saw my old crush. hehe.
Then Nana went back home first and Aliff joined us. Waited for Iman while Kathy was
upset about something. tsk tsk tsk. Then Iman came and off we go to Lot One.
We go eat and have our chats. Oh i miss Aliff so dearly! and i heard soooo many rumours!
At night,Kak Fila suddenly msg me. hehe. I miss her too you know.
and she gave me all kinds of motivation and i really have to thank her for that!
Gave me tips that really helped to boost my confident level.
Thank You so much Kak Fila!
tak sabar pulak nk makan nasi minyak kak fila & wan. haha!padahal maseh lamer lagi.(okay im talking craps!)
So texted Kathy too and finally,asleep at 2am.