don't go baby..
Friday, August 15, 2008 / 10:06 PM
I really have to post for now.


Tam went along with first bro,moving to another place leaving me and baby here.
I nearly wanted to cry,i just can't bear to see him go.
The love for him has grew so much that i don't wanna let him go.
He has been a wonderful company for the past weeks.
Middle of the night,he crawl to my side and sleep beside me.
Playing around with the string and getting mad at me.
How can I let him go? Tell me.


Oh well,I have to be strong. Look at Kiddie's blog.
Cats killers/abusers,please stop your act.
I don't even know why at the first place that innocent cats/kittens is the victim.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
stupid asshole people!


I did something silly just now.
When i finished showering,i went to my room to change(duuh!).
I switched on the light and put down my clothes.
I walked to the switch and switch off the light when
i want to take my pyjamas.
i don't even know what i was thinking!

maybe because of this fever.
the highest temp i got for today is 38.8 degrees.
thank you brother for tagging the sickness to me and mom.

and mom,thank you for making me cry just now. -.-
bye then.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook