yours sincerely,
Friday, July 18, 2008 / 5:48 PM


I never knew that he was leaving until first lesson,Ms Fong asked whether
Mr Zul gave us anything.
I was blurr and she said it was his last day in school.
Guess he's going to continue studying uh? After school,TeckYi called us back to class as
Mr Zul wanted to give the snack and take picture.
I went inside shouting his name. hehe. So we snap pictures and one of the picture is with Lydia.

And we said goodbyes and i can't hug him. )=
SO,at the very last minute left Lydia,TeckYi,Anis,JiaRong and I
decided to give him something. at least,he'll not forget us.
and we did saw some hockey girls putting a majong paper at his van. so we decided
to use recycle stuff such as cardboard! haha.
We decorated it while keeping a lookout on him as his office was just beside the canteen.
we just represent ourself from descartes,at least we didn't put our name only.
At last,we put it on his chair. Just perfect for the surprise.

It ain't nothing that outstanding but for us,
we feel that its enough for thanking him so much. (=
imma gonne miss you mr zul. )=




lessons were as usual. I kept reading a book that i borrowed in class.
Didn't go for recess due to the cramps.
and i'm going for the religious class tonight.
back home,mum cooked sambal crabs,
and dad bought durians for me since i've been bugging him to buy for me.
hehe. thanks dad! love you.

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook