RAISE YOUR VOICE
Monday, July 28, 2008 / 3:41 PM

Spend the afternoon watching Raise Your Voice. I would rate this movie 6/10.
I love Oliver James voice. Very cute. hah. anyway,Hillary Duff is great,
i've always loved her rather than Lindsay Lohan. HA-HA.

School was alright. Nothing much. Spend my English class in the sick bay. =/
Went home with Annie whom i met at the busstop. Followed her go print out her pictures.
Then had a little chat about this and that. hehs.
i don't understand that ass. -.-

i miss myspace. :/
i miss those people who i used to chat with. ):
and i miss hanging around at town. =(
gotta sacrifice for now. )=

i don't wanna blog no more. bye lah.
btw,i feel like getting a turtle for myself. shall I? (:

Labels:

introduction

Photobucket
"Anticipation is killing me when butterflies have knives, cutting up my insides."

Someday by
Juliet Simms


guestbook