currently listening to: EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL - DARIN ZANYARmood: disappointed with dad
will be heading Mad Jack at Simpang Bedok and also Downtown for bowling later.
Brother wanted to play bowling and I wanted to eat at Mad Jack.
Heehe. I'm gonna have my cheesecake,of course!
So yeah,from West to East. Just to celebrate a birthday. hah.
But i can't wait for tmrw too! heh.
mia turning seventeen tmrw! (=
i find Darin quite good looking you know. haha.
Oh shits. I totally forgot abt my english homeworks! haha.
i'll do it later. haha.
seems that i also forget what i wanna blog about. hahha.
Oh yeah,I watched Step Up 2 again and again last night.
I can't get enough of my Adam Sevani.
He's just too adorable to resist.
(okay,adib dah mula nk merepek! haha.
skali ayaaaaaaakkkkk pat adib baru tau! hahahhah.)
i don't feel like getting involve in relationship. haha.
i guess i just had enough. (=